Thank you for your interest in joining the Pasadena Society of Artists.
Pasadena Society of Artists conducts new member screenings twice a year. Next New Member Screening - September 18th.
Applicants will be asked to submit 3 original artworks, along with the completed application, artist statement, and $15.00 screening fee. Please include media information on your artwork.
All artists are required to submit a short (no more than a few paragraphs) "Artist Statement" with their artwork. Please include information specific to your submissions. We require this of all our members for all of our exhibitions.
To RSVP and if you have any questions, please email Marion Dies at membership@PasadenaSocietyofArtists.org.
Thank you, we look forward to meeting you and seeing your artwork.
Marion Dies - Membership Chair/Pasadena Society of Artists
Click to download: Frequently Asked Questions
Benefits of Membership:
- Exhibit your artwork in galleries, museums, public centers, and other venues in 2 large society-wide exhibitions and 3 to 4 themed or media specific exhibitions annually.
- Continue to develop your abilities through participation in events such as our regularly held Art Salons and Art Critique sessions.
- Participate in art-focused programs, workshops and demonstrations to further develop your technique and your promotional skills.
- Gain internet exposure on the PSA website: four artworks, bio, artist statement, resume and link to your personal website and email.
- Participate in PSA's annual portfolio project
- Network with other artist professionals in the community.
- Enjoy our 96-year reputation as a significant artist society in Pasadena.
- Learn the aspects of organizing exhibitions, presenting programs, and running an artist organization through volunteering in PSA activities.