Thank you for your interest in joining the Pasadena Society of Artists.
Our new member screenings are held twice a year. To get on the notification list for a reminder and receive more information closer to the date, please click on the “PSA Membership Inquiry Form” (in the text below, and/or on the left menu) and submit your info.
Upcoming New Member Screening: Due to Corona Virus Restrictions, there will be no Spring 2020 Screening. Check back for next screening: TBA.
Membership Screening Schedule:
Portfolio Drop-off: Portfolio Retrieval:
- Three artworks
- The completed PSA Application
- A one-page artist statement, including media information on your artwork and information specific to your submissions (How to write an Artist Statement)
- $15.00 screening fee (If accepted into membership, this screening fee does not apply to member dues.)
We look forward to meeting you and seeing your artwork.
To RSVP and if you have any questions, please email me at membership@PasadenaSocietyofArtists.org.
Marion Dies - Membership Chair/Pasadena Society of Artists
Click to download: Frequently Asked Questions
Benefits of Membership:
- Exhibit your artwork in galleries, museums, public centers, and other venues in 2 large society-wide exhibitions and 3 to 4 themed or media specific exhibitions annually.
- Continue to develop your abilities through participation in events such as our monthly Art Salons.
- Participate in art-focused programs, workshops and demonstrations to further develop your technique and your promotional skills.
- Gain internet exposure on the PSA website: four artworks, bio, artist statement, resume and link to your personal website and email.
- Participate in PSA's annual portfolio project
- Network with other artist professionals in the community.
- Enjoy our 95-year reputation as a significant artist society in Pasadena.
- Learn the aspects of organizing exhibitions, presenting programs, and running an artist organization through volunteering in PSA activities.