Thank you for your interest in joining the Pasadena Society of Artists.
Pasadena Society of Artists conducts new member screenings twice a year, and the Fall 2021 screening will be on Sunday, October 3rd. On that day, you will be asked to drop off 3 pieces of your original artwork, along with a completed application, an artist statement, and $15.00 screening fee. You will pick up the artwork later the same day.
Please click this link to submit your information for an inquiry and you will be added to a notification list to receive more details closer to the date.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing your work.
To RSVP and if you have any questions, please email me at membership@PasadenaSocietyofArtists.org.
Marion Dies - Membership Chair/Pasadena Society of Artists
Click to download: Frequently Asked Questions
Benefits of Membership:
- Exhibit your artwork in galleries, museums, public centers, and other venues in 2 large society-wide exhibitions and 3 to 4 themed or media specific exhibitions annually.
- Continue to develop your abilities through participation in events such as our regularly held Art Salons and Art Critique sessions.
- Participate in art-focused programs, workshops and demonstrations to further develop your technique and your promotional skills.
- Gain internet exposure on the PSA website: four artworks, bio, artist statement, resume and link to your personal website and email.
- Participate in PSA's annual portfolio project
- Network with other artist professionals in the community.
- Enjoy our 96-year reputation as a significant artist society in Pasadena.
- Learn the aspects of organizing exhibitions, presenting programs, and running an artist organization through volunteering in PSA activities.