If you aren’t already on Facebook, this is a good time to join and connect with friends, family, and your fellow artists.
We have created a private group just for PSA members. Since this is private, no one outside the group will be able to see our posts.
Facebook Group name: PSA 4 Members Only
Description: Private group for members of Pasadena Society of Artists to discuss Society business and other related topics. This is your Forum!
1. Requests for help (possible areas)
a) grocery delivery
b) book exchange/giveaway, since libraries are closed
2. Art supply exchanges/giveaways
3. Showing works in progress, finished work, and critiques if wanted
4. General moral support
5. Helpful links and info related to art and professional development
6. Crowd-sourcing ideas/concepts, or suggestions for PSA.
7. List of recommended art documentaries/movies/books for members to enjoy while quarantined.
Only 2 Basic Rules:
1. No advertising, politics, unbridled anger. Treat all members with respect.
2. No re-posting without permission as this is a private group. Ask permission from person who posted.
TO CREATE A FACEBOOK PAGE
Go to Facebook.
Enter your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
Click Sign Up.
To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
* * * *
Direct link to Group: (If you are already a Facebook Member)
PSA private page - PSA PAGE - direct link
OTHER NOTES OF INTEREST:
Since the 95th Annual Juried Exhibition is postponed until later this year, the Exhibition Committee is looking into the creation of an online art gallery. The online art gallery will be in addition to the traditional exhibition activities.
Emily Nunez will happily feature your art on the PSA Instagram site, just send your images to her at SocialMedia@PasadenaSocietyofArtists.org
If you'd like to size your images, check out Instagram image size help
We'll continue to keep you informed about other ways we may communicate including online meetings. Thank you for participating and please, everyone, stay home and stay well.